There are various ways of getting to the campsite:
- Using the A89 or A20 motorway
- Coming from Bordeaux on the A89 take exit 17 (approx 180km: 2hrs)
- Coming from Paris on the A20 take exit 17 (approx 522 km: 4hrs 50mins)
- Sarlat railway station 21km away
- Tulle railway station 25km away
- Brive railway station 24km away
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport 38km away
- Bergerac-Roumanières Airport 64km away
- Taxi Loridan at Montignac 5km away: 0 800 62 35 41
- Pires Valère at Montignac 7km away: +33 (0)6 70 15 17 66
A taxi can meet you at Sarlat or Montignac Railway Stations (approx. euros 20) and bring you straight to the campsite; or pick you up in front of Reception.
Contact: Mr Serge Saulière on +33 (0)220.127.116.11.70.
Advance bookings possible.